Information and Rules – Continuous Fighting
- Continuous 2 minutes fight, a controlled fight with no knock-outs. Excessive fighting may lead to the loss of points or even disqualification.
- Rules: After 3 straight punches, you have to kick or move, hook punches are not allowed
- The central judge and the corner judges will assess the fight and determine the winner by majority decision.
- Mandatory: protective head gear, mouth piece, 10-once boxing gloves (we will have some at the ring) and a protective cup. No shoes, only safety kicks.
- All official weigh-ins will take place at your respective rings.
- No belt divisions, weight categories only
- 4 places in each division.
For juniors, the same rules apply, chest protector and viser will be available at the ring but not mandatory.